Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, May 1, 2009

Life Is Good...

Wow, can you believe it's May 1 today?? Well, they say April showers bring May flowers and I tell ya, after the rain yesterday, we have lots of flowers coming up and we need a boat in our backyard. Riley, our (almost) 6 mth old pup is having a blast in it, thinks it's his personal pool, all the while we're telling him to get out or we're going to have a BIG muckhole back there!!! LOL!

So, I dug out my House Mouse stamps and started to play. I hope you enjoy this one. I wanted something fun and spring like.

For this card, I used:
  • Martha Stewart 'Hydrangea' punch
  • Cricut Cart: Graphically Speaking
  • CTMH Life's Delight Paper pack
  • Bling from Michaels
  • CTMH Liquid Glass on the berries
  • Stamping Bella "Pearlescent Chalks"

Enjoy!


6 comments:

Linda Cain said...

How cute!! Great job...

dolcreations said...

Very nice Karen!
Love a house-mouse card!
Wait till Nancy and Tanya see it!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How cute! The sentiment is perfect.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww this is super cute hun!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Susan! I thought the sentiment was perfect too! He just looks so content!

Thanks for popping by! When I have a chance over the wknd, I'll pop by your blog!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Cheryl! Thanks so much! I'll have to come by your blog this wknd as well!

Have a great wknd!