Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, May 21, 2009

'Isabella' 6x 6 Accordian Album

I hope everyone who is having wonderful weather is having a chance to get out and enjoy it. We're having a heatwave here in Ontario. It's wonderful! This week, over at Stamping Bella, the challenge was a sketch challenge and I really had fun with this one. I am working on a 6x6 CTMH Accordian album for my new niece, Isabella (surprise Lee Ann..lol) and when I saw Nicky's sketch, it was PERFECT for the front of this little album!! I'll showcase it again once all the pics are in it. Enjoy!

Materials:
  • "Sunday Dress" Stamping Bella
  • Sentiment - Stamping Bella
  • Charm - Stamping Bella
  • CTMH Sweet Pea paper pack
  • CTMH 6x6 papers
  • CTMH prisma glitter
  • Pearls - Cosco


1 comment:

dolcreations said...

This is really cute! Great job!
Lee Ann is going to love it!
Christine