Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"There Is No Greater Gift At Christmas..."

Good morning! As promised, here's a couple little Christmas cards I put together using my Hello Kitty cricut cart. Isn't she a doll? I was trying to come up with something a little different for my cards this yr and I think I did that for sure here! I bought the cards at Michaels and then just added my own touch. I put Hello Kitty together and then I added white fun flock, so she's nice and fuzzy! Don't ya love that bling too?? Michaels!! I just have to finish up the inside and then these will be heading out in time for Christmas. Have a great day!


5 comments:

dolcreations said...

When Breanne was little I loved Hello Kitty I think more then she did! There was actually a store in the RichmondHill mall that sold only Hello Kitty stuff! LOVED it!
So needless to say, I love your card! In the blues (instead of the traditional pinks) is just wonderful! I DO love the bling!

Rose said...

LOVE these!!! :)
saw these cards at M's and now i see how to use them, thanks :)

Mel said...

Oh these are fab!
So sweet and funky at the same time! I so want a them hee!
Love those pearls, just finish off nicely!
Hugs Melly xxx

Stef H said...

awwwwwwwwww!
awwwwwwwwww!

super, super cute!

hugs :)

{Raechel} said...

ADORABLE! Love it!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/