Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, November 22, 2010

Santa's Greetings from Shy Bear and Snow Friend!

Good morning! We had an amazing retreat this weekend!! My co-host Kelli and I are really excited to see it taking off so well. This was our 3rd retreat and although we had some that couldn't make it this wknd, we did have 6 new faces and we're already booking at 16 for next June!! We even have confirmations for Nov 2011! We had such a great time, a lot of laughs, great conversation, great food and most of all, awesome people! I worked on my florida 2007 album and some Christmas cards. Here's one of my cards I did...isn't he just too cute?? This is from the She Bear line. I have a sentiment I have to get inside, but I wanted to post this now. Stay tuned for a super cute Project Tuesday post tmw and more "Hello Kitty" Christmas cards on Wednesday! Also, be sure to check out my Lasting Memories project for this week too! Have a great day!


4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen I ADORE your SWEET snowman!

dolcreations said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time! You found your Hello Kitty cartridge..thank goodness!
I love a snowman card! This is so adorable. You must be so pleased to have got some Christmas cards accomplished...AND Layouts!

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Karen this is WONDERFUL!!!! Your coloring is AWESOME what a sweet snowman...cute cute!

Danni said...

How cute! Fab card!