Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, November 14, 2010

LMCB # 15 - Use Your Cricut (or die cuts)!!

Good morning!! Hope everyone has had a great wknd so far! So, this week at Lasting Memories, we're challenging you too get out your cricut (or die cuts) and use them on your layouts!! How fun is this?? For my layout, I used CTMH Tinkerin' paper pack/stickease and my Life's A Beach cartridge. The pattern is from CTMH "Magic" book. I thought it was perfect for this layout. I added a little liquid glass to my little guys mask as well. Now hop on over to Lasting Memories to be inspired by the rest of the DT and hope you can join us this week!!


2 comments:

dolcreations said...

This is awesome Karen..I just love the scuba diver with the liquid glass...what a fantastic touch! Love the layout of just Ashleigh! Cute!

Rose said...

looks like all had a fun time :) super cute layout and a fun litter swimmer :)