Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lasting Memories Challenge #16 - Recycle It!

Hey there! Well, I'm away at a retreat this wknd and was working on getting my challenge blog ready to post tmw and I hit POST too soon! So, we're off to an early start! So....

It's time for another Lasting Memories challenge! This week we're 'recycling' items on our layouts. Remember that stash of old papers, ribbons, buttons etc you have laying around?? Get them on those layouts! Recycle an old card, whatever you like! This layout is from our Florida trip in '07. It's the condo where we stayed outside of Disney. I recycled some paper, the lace and a couple flowers.

So, now hop on over and check out what my DT did this week at Lasting Memories! Remember to check back tmw for more entries since I goofed and posted too soon! Have a great night!



1 comment:

dolcreations said...

I hope you are having a fantastic time! I love this layout with the lace across the bottom!