Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, January 25, 2010

Play Along Monday Challenge #4- Open Swing Top Card!



Hello!! I was searching for something fun to do for this week's challenge and I came across Dawn's blog (thank you Jennifer!) and WOW! She has ALOT of stuff on there, including video tutorials!! So, this week's challenge is to create an OPEN SWING TOP card. You even have a video tutorial to follow, so I hope to see some names in Mister Linky this week, this card is SO much fun and SO cute!! For my card, I used CTMH "Animal Cookies" paper and Stickease. I have to say, I've had this for awhile and used it for the first time on this card and I LOVE it! It is so cute. Be sure to leave a DIRECT link in Mister Linky so we can come visit you!! Can't wait to see your creations!!



7 comments:

Lee Ann said...

cute! I love the colors!

Tanya said...

Really sweet Karen. Maybe I can play this week. Keep your fingers crossed.

Carolyn said...

Fantastic card. It looks like fun. I'll try to get one done this week, if I can squeeze it in amongst everything else. LOL.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Stef H said...

oh how super! and fun! and colorful! super!

hugs :)

Kimberly S said...

Wow, what a fun card, and so very cute! :)

SallyB said...

Hi Karen
As Rachel from 'Friends' would say.."Ohhh, That's interesting!!!"
I don't know whether I will have time now to do one for the challenge but this is a great idea that I can see myself trying out!
Thanks for showing!!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Karen, what a fun design and layout!! Will have to try this some time soon!

Hugs, Jennifer :)