Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Every Friend Is Like A Snowflake...


Hello! Here's another of my new stamps from SCACD. I just love this little guy! He looks so cute peeking around the snowman. It's hard to see here, but I added fun flock to his little santa hat and he's done in fun flock as well. I also added crystal glitter around the snow and on the snowman. This paper is from CTMH and is one of my fav's for winter projects. It's called "Aspen". The inside verse is another stamp I just got from SCACD and the paper/stickers are from CTMH "Aspen" as well. I'm entering this in this week's Fresh Batch Sketch challenge!

11 comments:

Susana M said...

Hi Karen
This card is Brrrrific :o)
Love the colors and the sentiment is one of my favs!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

dolcreations said...

Karen this is adorable! Love that sentiment so much! The Aspen line was one of my favourites!
Christine

Juls said...

what a beautiful sentiment!! and such a gorgeous card!! Just Love it! Hugs Juls

Debby said...

This card is gorgeous and the background on your blog looks so pretty!

Stef H said...

it's just so much fun coming here! this is stunning!

hugs,

Mrs B said...

Karen, your card is just beautful! He is just so cute!
CindyB

Darsie Bruno said...

Brrrr... I can feel the chill in the air with this card. Thanks so much for joining us for the OCC Sketch Challenge!

Rose said...

what a super cute image and i luv the poem :) thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge this week

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

How cute is this?! Thank you for joining us at OCC this week!

Gloria Stengel said...

So very cute. So much detail. Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge.

Jennifer Stricker said...

So cute! I love the fun flock on the bear. Thank you for playing with Stamps and Smiles this week. I hope you join us again.

Jenn SASDT