Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, October 8, 2009

SASSept4 - Winter Is "Snow" Much Fun!


Well, this is my last card for the challenges over at Stamps and Smiles this week! I did it! Be sure to pop over there and check it out, if you haven't had the chance to! There is also a blog hop Friday night starting at 8pm central and runs till 9:30pm. Click on the Stamps and Smiles banner in my sidebar to participate!

STAMPS: Stamping Bella's "Snowbunnybella", CTMH "Winter Fun" (sentiment)
PAPER: CS from Michaels
EMBELLISHMENTS: Martha Stewart "Crystal Course Glitter", CB Snowflakes embossing folder, CTMH fun flock (her hood, cuffs etc) and glitter, silver gel pen on her buttons

5 comments:

Jennifer Stricker said...

Super cute! thanks for playing with SAS today!

Jen SAS DT

Mandy said...

Karen, this is lovely. Glad you enjoyed today's challenge.

Mandy

Jennifer Meyer said...

Wonderful card Karen, I LOVE fun scene and of course all that wonderful glitter! Super cute card!

Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles! Jennifer :)

dolcreations said...

Very cute card Karen! That image is one I keep putting off buying and I shouldn't anymore, its just so cute! I have seen what you and Kelli have done with it and it's so perfect for winter cards!
Christine

Danni said...

Ohhhh a bella!! Wonderful card!!