Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Reminder!

Good morning/afternoon everyone! I went to my sister's last night for an Avon/Party Lite Open House and I sold 10 cards! I want to send out a thank you to those who bought from me, I really appreciate it. I in turn treated myself to some new candles and a little something from Avon. Today's looking a little dreary, so I plan on couping up in my craftroom later on today. So stay tuned!

Have a great day everyone and don't forget to enter into this week's challenge! It's very simple and easy to do, only takes on piece of CS. Be sure to chk out the links in Mister Linky to see the entries! Click on the photo of the "Diaper Fold Card" in my sidebar to go directly to the challenge!

3 comments:

Danni said...

Yay for selling cards! Can't wait to see what you create this weekend!

SallyB said...

Hey there Karen..sounds like a fun evening and well done for selling some cards! I love Avon and Partylite. I have loads of candles. I bought 2 of the Halloween Witches Boots a few years ago and will be getting them out to put on my window sill for the weekend. Do they still do the Hocus Pocus green tealights? My daughter loves the little earing boxes from Avon. I have got her the pink rose one for her birthday!They are in the sale here at the moment..£3. Don't know how much that is in Canadian $....have fun!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Danni! The cards I did are for upcoming challenges, so I couldn't share! LOL! I did post this week's challenge card though.

Hi Sally! I'm going to pop over to your blog and see what you've been up to. It's funny you mentioned the avon pink rose. We bought Ashleigh the same thing for her birthday last yr! She loves them and the little box! I'll comment more on your blog.