Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Project Tuesday - Acetate Treat Box


Good morning! Today over on Project Tuesday, our project was to make an acetate treat box. You can find the instructions here. This is actually fun and fairly easy to make! I filled it with little heart candies. I was actually really busy this week and didn't get a chance to get out to an office supply store for acetate, so I improvised with what I had at home and ended up using a folder that you can get at the dollar stores in many different colors and made it with that!! Pretty clever, huh?
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day my friends!

5 comments:

Mrs B said...

Karen, Your project is terrific! I love the fall colors you chose!
Great having you as a Guest designer this month!
CindyB

Yvonne said...

Oh how fab .. like your take on it , and the fact you done it out of a plastic wallet. yes very good, lol
The colours you have used match perfectx

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful box Kim, I LOVE the warm colors and the wonderful design.

Have a fun week at school! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Lisa said...

Love your box Karen!

Rachel said...

Gorgeous box Karen!!
hugs,
Rachel