Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, October 19, 2009

"Play Along Monday's" Challenge # 13 - Diaper Fold Pouch!



Good morning! This week's challenge is to make a "Diaper Fold Pouch". All you need is:
  • One square piece of lightweight card stock or double-sided patterned paper
  • Scoring tool
  • Embellishments (optional)

How easy is that? For my projects, I used the following:

  • 12x12 BT paper (CTMH) "Sweet Home" paper pack
  • 6x6 BT paper (CTMH) "Jingle" paper pack

So, let's see what you come up with! Make sure to add a DIRECT link in Mister Linky so we can come and see your creations. Remember, you have until next Sunday night to complete this week's challenge. Winner and a new challenge will be posted on Monday morning at 6am! Have fun!

3 comments:

Danni said...

You're killing me with all these fancy folds/cards! LOL! I will *try* to figure this out and participate!

Karen Wilson said...

LOL Danni! This one is actually VERY easy! It's all about triangles. There's no scoring, nothing! Hope to see you play along!

Danni said...

I did it! LOL!! Please don't enter me to win though, just did it for fun!