Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, April 23, 2009

What's Mew?


Hello!! Well, I went down to meet my new niece last night and what a doll! She's beautiful!! My sister is doing very well, looks great!
This week, Stamping Bella's contest is to use pink and brown in a card and it's due today by 5:00pm. With everything going on, I literally JUST put this card together! Came up and had 3 msg's on my answering machine...can't talk, creativity in progress!! So, this is my entry for this week. I used CTMH "Life's Delight" paper pack (very pretty!), I paper pieced her pants and used fun flock on the cats to add texture/dimension. Of course, the stamp and sentiment are both from Stamping Bella!
Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Very cute card ... this CTMH paper is one of my favorites!
Michele