Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bug Hunter In Training (layout)

I wanted to share this layout as I think it's one of my all time favorites. Our son has always loved exploring bugs and looking under every rock and in every nook and cranny. No matter where we went, he was off exploring. He would never hurt anything and he was in his glory when he found something as small as an ant. So, when our daughter turned 4, Andrew decided she needed to learn to be a 'Bug Hunter'...yep, pretty much up there with the Crocodile Hunter, which was his absolute favorite show. So here's our boy, teaching his little sister how to be a bug hunter. I just love this layout and my heart swells with pride every time I look at it at how good he was and still is with her. I think my favorite photo in this layout is their hands together.

I hope you love it as much as I do...leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments: