Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rod Stewart Concert

Good morning! I finally had a chance to get some photo's of some of my LO's I did at our retreat! This one is a LO I put together from the Rod Stewart and Stevie Nicks concert we went to in April. Was SO good! I would go see him again. He puts on an amazing show. Thank you to my cousin Nancy for the pics!! I used one of my (unfortunately discontinued) CTMH paper packs and stickease. So bummed it's no longer available! The pattern is from my CTMH "Magic" book!!




6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS pages Karen!!~

Michele said...

I love these!! Love your tilt to everything!! Rod Stewart I saw 16 years ago.... he does do a great show! Did he kick soccer balls out into the audience? And Stevie Nicks is the best! Saw her with Fleetwood Mac just a few years ago. I am so jealous! Looks like alot of fun!!

Brenda said...

I love your pages! What a fun concert that would be!!

Kelly Massman said...

This turned out really well!! Love it!!!!

~Etoile~ said...

Lucky you, Rod Steward is such a good signer. Very beautiful LO, that will be a great souvenir.

Sue said...

Great pages Karen. I love your design and the papers are wonderful. All of the accents are perfect too. Great way to display your wonderful memories.