Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, June 5, 2011

LMCB #41 - Sketch W/Alot of Bling!

Hello from my retreat!! Super excited to be getting caught up and this is my LO for today's Lasting Memories challenge! We're challenging you to follow a sketch AND add bling!! These are some photo's I took while we were in Florida, 2007. I have been working on that album this wknd. Count down's on to home time now though, so off I go!!! Have a great day!! Be sure to chk out what the DT came up with for this challenge as well!! GORGEOUS!



9 comments:

dolcreations said...

I got to see this layout in person.....it is so perfect the way you did the pelican in glitter and the swishes of ink in the beige is perfect. Glad you are having a great time....very much needed for you!

Denise Pustelniak said...

It's just terrific! Love your blingy pelican!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Beautiful photos karen!! And love the layout!

Unknown said...

Ha this is great. I love pelicans and that little guy all glitzed up is the perfect touch.
Great job with the color scheme also
Hugs
Brenda

sharon said...

This is wonderful, and I LOVE the pictures and little "capturing the moment", journal tag!!!

Dragonlady said...

Hi hun

Just got back from a holiday on the Norfolk Broads - not that relaxing with two young girls in tow though. BUT did see and do lots of different things.
Wow your Pelicans are fabulous, I particularly like the glittery one! Hope you are having a fun retreat - you must tell me more!

Hugs Ali x

~Etoile~ said...

beautiful!!! Like the picture too!!!

Dina said...

This is beautiful! You alway have great pics! hugs! Dina

Sue said...

I love it. Great take on the sketch. Your glittery pelican is the perfect embellishment. And I love the little touch the gems add in the corners of the photos. Great job.