Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This Award Goes To....

Hi all! For anyone who read my earlier post, here's some pics! Andrew does NOT like getting his picture taken, so I was lucky to get these, I had to be REAL quick..faster then him! Was really neat too...my sister does daycare as well and wasn't able to make it, but the ceremony was live streamed over the net so she was able to see it!!
Congrats Andrew!! We're all SUPER proud of you!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!





3 comments:

Michele said...

That has to make you feel good as a Parent!! :-)

Kristie W. said...

That's neat that they are able to stream the ceremony for those that can't be there. I'm glad you were able to snap a few pics to scrap!

Sue said...

Congratulations to Andrew, and to you. I'm so glad you were able to get some photos. How neat that they streamed the ceremony on the web and your sister was able to see too.