Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Honor Roll....

Good morning! I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't been overly crafty lately. I actually have been getting caught up on layouts, but since they're for my Lasting Memories challenges, you'll have to wait to see them! I'm also about to start working on wedding invites as our friends have made their choice, but I have to add a little something from one of the other invites into this one. Once that's done, I'll show you!!

Life has been super busy around here and today I am VERY proud to say we are off to the high school this afternoon for an awards assembly. Andrew just started high school in Sept and today he is being presented with the Geography Award AND Honor Roll!! We are SO proud of him! He's working so hard and already thinking college and trying to figure out some idea's of what he wants to do. He's going to go to work with his dad this wknd to see what he thinks about plumbing and we're hoping we can get him in there for the summer mths, but we'll see!

So, I hope everyone is doing fantastic and staying warm! It's super windy here today, so feels very cold. I am so ready for spring!

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Love the blog look!!

Congrats to Andrew. That's great that he's looking forward to his future and deciding what to focus on now.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Congrats Andrew! The pics are great, I guess you were faster than him!!!!!

Sue said...

That is wonderful that Andrew is doing so well in high school. I hope he's able to work with your husband over the summer. Even if he doesn't choose that path, it will be a very handy skill to have.