Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Project Tuesday - Nugget Purse

Good morning! It's Tuesday, which means time for another Project Tuesday! This week's project is super easy and super cute!! We're making nugget purses! I didn't have any nuggets on hand, but I made the little purse to put them in. I was thinking these would even make really cute Thanksgiving place settings..add a little something inside and a name on the front. Be sure to hop on over to Project Tuesday to see what the rest of the DT came up with and hope you can play along!

5 comments:

dolcreations said...

First I must say I love your layout you posted on Sunday...the cd holder is such a great idea and really love the blue and the yellows you used! As for your little nugget purses they are sooo adorable...Ashley must have her eye on these cuties!!! These would be so cute with Christmas papers too...mmmm.....you got me thinking!!!!

Jean Addis said...

So cute, and easy...love it! I didn't have nuggets either, but HAD to have them, the chocoholic that I am. Needless to say, I have plenty now.

Danni said...

How cute and sweet!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun!! I love your nugget purses Karen!! I will have to give this a try!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
hugs,
Chris

KimS said...

Great paper choice for the nugget holders! How adorable is that flower brad?!