Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, October 8, 2010

Life's A Beach...

Good morning! So happy it's Friday here! We're heading into a nice long weekend filled with family and friends. We're holding Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday and really looking fwd to it. I love the smell of turkey when it fills your house! So, as promised, here's one of the layouts I recently finished from our trip to Florida in 2007. We spent ALOT of time at the beach and Ashleigh made some really cool sandcastles. This one was of the condo, complete with pool and jacuzzi. We scoured the beach for materials and away she went. I used my "Life's A Beach" cricut cartridge and I did computer journaling on velum and added it right over the photo. The layout pattern is from my CTMH "Magic" book. Love it! Have a GREAT day everyone! Supposed to be 21*C here this afternoon!!


4 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

LOVE it!!! (from my sister Lee Ann)

Kelli said...

This is just amazing karen!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What sweet memories!! Your daughter will cherish them! Your layouts and photos are beautiful Karen! Enjoy the weekend!
hugs,
Chris

Jean Addis said...

You've inspired me to get busy...your pages are marvelous. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!