Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, October 9, 2010

"Little Miracle" Baby Memory Box & Board Book Gift Set


Hi all! This is a baby shower gift set I put together for my sister, who's cousin (in law) is expecting. I am absolutely thrilled with how this turned out. This is the 3rd one I've done and they seem to keep getting better as I go. I made this set for my niece as well. The set consists of a (CTMH) Memory Box and (CTMH) Board Book. I used CTMH "Animal Crackers" paper and my "New Arrival" cricut cartridge. I added some pockets to the book as well. I hope they love it as much as I do!!! The memory box is about 10x10" and about 3" high. The memory book is 6x6".The monkey's tummy is done in fun flock and the elephants ears in stickles. The baby's photo will go in the matte area on top of his/her box!


4 comments:

Rose said...

good grief this is CUTE!!! she is going to LOVE it :) fantastic job girl

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness Karen your sister is GOING to love and cherish this!! What a great baby shower gift!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE GF!!!

Tanya said...

WOW! This is gorgeous Karen. You did a great job.

Tanya said...

WOW! This is gorgeous Karen. You did a great job.