Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Friends Are The Flowers Of Life...

Hello!! Have I ever missed blogging this week and visiting everyone, BUT we had a good holiday, very productive, that's for sure. We have another week coming up in 2 weeks and we are doing nothing but R&R that week!! This week we worked on Ashleigh's new room and it looks awesome!! She chose her own colors and we finally finished it yesterday and moved her new bed in and some of her stuff. Since she's moved up to a double bed, she was a little shocked at what was actually going to fit in her room!! I love it because there's no more clutter!!!

We did get to do some crafting in the evenings and this is a layout I did up for FBW #116 which is to use a butterfly, fairy or angel and your favourite color! Well, I LOVE all these colors, especially together. This is my all time fav CTMH paper pack "Topstitch". So, for my butterfly, I actually sewed it on! My FIRST time sewing into my layouts! I love it!!



Well, off I go. Enjoy your Sunday!

5 comments:

dolcreations said...

Glad to hear your holiday was very productive. Great feeling that is! I have missed blogging too...but this time of year I find it is hard! I so love this layout...love the hand stitching on the layout...fantastic!!!!

Nancy said...

Karen, what an awesome layout!! I just love the butterfly...genius! Thank you so much for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

Crystal said...

AWWW Karen I LOVE these pictures...your puppy and dd are soooooo sweet!! What a great layout sweetie!

Nancy said...

Oh Karen you have done a smash up job on this one. How adorable. Fab job on the stiching. I dont have the patience.

Danni said...

How sweet! This sure made me smile! Wonderful layout! Thanks for playing along with us at FBW!! :-)