Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, September 21, 2009

"Play Along" Monday's Challenge #9 - Recipe Challenge!

Good morning! Congrats to last week's winner, SallyB! This week's challenge is a recipe challenge. You are to use the following:
  • 1 piece of ribbon
  • 2 eyelets
  • 3 different colors (this can be 3 different colors of paper, ink, whatever you like! You can even do your ribbon and eyelets in 3 different colors!!)

Remember to post a direct link in Mr Linky below to your post in order to be eligible for a goodie bag! Winner TBA next Monday morning before the next challenge! If you don't have a blog but would like to enter, just email me your creation!

PS: My project will be posted later today!


7 comments:

Nancy said...

Hey Karen. How do I get to see the winners post? For this weeks challenge is it 3 colors total or 3 colors plus the ribbon and eyelets? Just wondering!

Karen Wilson said...

Hey Nancy. I'm going to edit to include the link the Sally's card.

For this week, use 1 pc of ribbon, 2 eyelets and 3 different colors on your card :)

Maria Matter said...

Thanks for the fun challenge, it worked perfect for the card I needed!
I'm linked!
blessings, Maria
Your butterfly card is lovely Karen!

Karen Wilson said...

I had an email asking about using a substitute for eyelets and you can use brads if that works better for you! Have fun!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Maria! Thank you for playing!! I'm glad this 'recipe' worked out so well for you! Thank you for your comment :)

Linda said...

Perfect balance in this recipe!
I have posted by card in Mr Linky.

Unknown said...

Nice recipe challenge! :)