Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, September 4, 2009

SASSC31 AND Happy Birthday Danni!

First off...

HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY, DANNI!!!
They tell me now is when the REAL party begins!! Have a wonderful day today!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, and now that we've had that big shout out, lol!! This is my entry for this week's Fresh Batch Sketch Challenge. I had fun with this one. This is my last cuppy image that came in my goodie bag when I won a few week's ago. Aren't they cute?? I think I'm going to have to invest in a couple. Jennifer over at Stamps and Smiles has a new release coming out soon, so stay tuned!
STAMP: Stamps and Smiles
PAPER: My Mind's Eye
EMBELLISHMENTS: Bling, ribbon and glitter ~ CTMH, flowers ~ Dollarama

8 comments:

Danni said...

Awww, thank you so much for the sweet wishes!!
Very cute card, love it!!
Could you email me your address, please?? I promise I'm not a stalker, just want to add more to my RAK list..hugs!

Jennifer Stricker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Meyer said...

Karen you are SO sweet!! I hope Danni has a wonderful Birthday!! Your card is adorable, I LOVE the pretty flowers and your coloring is super sweet!

Have a fun weekend and thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles! Hugs, Jennifer :)

raindropecho said...

This is so cuuute! Love those flowers, and how sweet of you to make such a wonderful bday card :D
- Ann @ The Fresh Batch

Sara said...

Love the sparkly cupcake toppings and the flowers. Sweet! Sara xx

Jennifer Stricker said...

Cuppy looks so very cute. I love the bright colors of your card. And the flowers are just perfect. Thank you for playing along with Stamps and Smiles this week.

Jennifer SASSC DT

Anonymous said...

omg... that is adorable... a great 40th bday card also!!!

Thanks for playing with us at Stamps and Smiles! And remember we just uploaded our new sketch today!

-- dalis

Lisa said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps and Smiles!