Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

TRIPLE Inked Embossing!!

Hello!! Well, I had another free afternoon, so I came down to my scrap room to play. This time, I worked on making my niece, Jayla, her 'first birthday' card. So, I went again with the Flower Child theme, but this time, I tried triple ink embossing! This is a bit (ok, more than a bit..LOL) harder. I went around the outside with 'chocolate' ink and then on the inside (top) I ran 'hollyhock' ink and then under that, I went with 'sunny yellow'. You have to be careful you don't get your ink on your other pads. After that was done, I went with the 'sunny yellow' and ran it freehand over the hollyhock area and vise versa. Just to try something different. Alot of fun and have I said I LOVE this new technique??

Materials Used: CTMH unless otherwise noted
  • "Chocolate" ink
  • "Sunny Yellow" ink
  • "Hollyhock" ink
  • "Flower Child" stamp set
  • "Annotations"stamp set
  • Boom-Di-Ada paper pack
  • Distressing tool (edges)
  • Co-ordinating markers/water color pencils/blending pen
  • Prisma glitter
  • Cuttlebug 'Happy Birthday' embossing folder
  • Expressions 'Plantin Schoolbook' cartridge (1)
  • Stampin' Up! scallop circle punch

No comments: