Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, January 16, 2009

Cupcake Sprinkles and Daydreams!

Good morning! When the 'Close To My Heart' Spring catalogue came out, I fell in love with the "Cupcakes and Sprinkles" stamp set. You can find it on pg 30. I also loved the "Daydream" paper packs. So, I ordered them. I am in LOVE with this stamp set!!! I had a chance to get down and play with it a bit last night and made 2 cards. It is such a fun stamp set to play with!!

Hey There Cupcake: (all CTMH product unless otherwise noted)
  • Daydream Lv 2 paper pack
  • White ribbon from the Ricrac collection
  • Cupcakes and Sprinkles stamp
  • 'Creme Brulee', 'Lilac Mist' and 'Blush' ink
  • Sparkles
  • I used my expressions to make the 'blast' (Hey There Cupcake)

Celebrate: (all CTMH product unless otherwise noted)

  • Daydream Lv 2 paper pack
  • Cupcakes and Sprinkles stamp set
  • 'Lilac Mist' and 'Blush' ink
  • (retired) Glitter stack (red glitter)
  • Prisma glitter
  • I cuttlebugged the little green rectangle and used the negative side, so the dots are pushed in and then used my gluepen to fill in all the little dots and added prisma glitter to get the glittered effect in there

No comments: