Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, July 25, 2011

We're Going "Green and Clean" at Digi Darla's!


Good morning!!! Guess what today is!! It's my first DT post for Digi Darla's!! Super excited about really getting into digi's over the next 6 mths. Can't wait to play! So, our challenge for you is "Green and Clean" so green on your project with nice clean lines. I kept mine very clean as I wanted my main focus to be the image - which I colored up in PSE9!! Loving this coloring idea!! I then sponged on some sky and grass and keeping with the green theme, I added some green butterflies. Check out the ladybugs too .. cute huh?


We're also being sponsored today by Robin's Fetish and Glitterbabe!! So here's a couple more cards I did using their digi's! Are these cute or what!?

GLITTERBABE "garland"


ROBIN'S FETISH - "tillytoadvalentine"



So come on over and play along! Can't wait to see your creations at Digi Darla's!!

Challenges Entered:

4 comments:

Danni said...

Fun and cute cards! good to see you at FBW!!

Cindy Haffner said...

All so WONDERFUL!!~

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our "Seeing double" challenge - what a great creation....really lovely! Cheers Claire x

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Such cute cards. Love the butterflies.