Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"It's Party Time" & An Award!

Good morning! Well, imagine my surprise when I was checking out fellow Lasting Memories DT blogs, I came across something that's been left for me!!! Check this out!


Is that not the cutest award!! Thank you Brenda!!! I'm honored! Will be back to send this on later today (hopefully!)  Now onto today's card! Here's another card I made with one of my newest cartridges! This one is from "Just Because" cards. I made this for my nephew, Hayden, who had a birthday on Monday!! He's 8 years old already! Time flies us by! We went in on a bike for him and he's getting better and better with it. It's a BMX and he had to get used to it - different brakes etc - but he told me he's loving it!!! Have a great day all!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so welcome for the award and so deserving.
Great card. That hat is too cute.
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here