Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Out Of The Mouth's Of Babes....

Hi all! I haven't been creating much as I wasn't feeling well. Hubby and I went to dinner on Thursday and I wasn't feeling to good and woke yesterday with a nasty sore throat. Down to the walk-in I went, seeing as I can't get into to see our own family Dr these days (time to look for a new one) and I have strep. No wonder it hurt so bad!

Anyway...my sister has been putting some quotes on her MSN tagline, and I just had to share them because they just made me laugh. My nephew is quite the little man. He's turning 7 in July (where does the time go???) but he said the other day "I guess Maddie doesn't have a very good remembery" Maddie is his 4 yr old sister. How cute is that?? Then Lee Ann posts another one yesterday and had me laughing. Another from Hayden..."I guess the bee stung me last summer because he didn't like my type"

How cute are those??? Do you have any quotes that you could share? I'd love to hear them!!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Feel better!!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

I hope the icky strep is long gone!! My husband used to get them often, and I know how miserable it made him. Sending you many get well wishes!!!

I also wanted to say...those quotes are ADORABLE!!! Kids do say the darnedest things, and boy are they funny:o) Thank you for sharing! They really brightened my day:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn