Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bella's Memory Keepsake Box






Good morning! Well, I finished my niece's Memory Keepsake Box and I LOVE it! I made it to match her board book. Here's what I used: (all CTMH unless otherwise stated)
  • My Creations Memory Keeper
  • Lv 2 'Animal Crackers' paper and stickease (cut at 9x9" for the top and 2x9" for sides)
  • Ink - Sunflower and Clover Meadow (I sponged this on the edges)
  • Liquid Glass (I used this in place of glue..it's amazing stuff!)
  • Pearls
  • A-Door-Ables (new product!)
  • (Stamping Bella) Flowers
  • Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge for "Bella" in shadow and normal font at 3"
  • A couple 'Jolees' stickers (two cute and the little bee's etc by Bella)

I've attached a photo showing both the Keepsake Box and her little board book so you can see how it matches. I LOVE it!! If you missed my post for the Board Book, you can see it here.

Challenges Entered:

12 comments:

Nicola said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Karen, what a fabulous gift for Bella. Your papers are fabulous and your image and detail are super.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen this is FABULOUS, love all your details.

Lesley said...

Beautiful box! Great papers and embellishments, thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Jodi said...

Adorable box and card!! This is so cute and creative!!
Very sweet!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Helene said...

Great card. Thanks for entering the Alota Rubber Stamps challenge

Anonymous said...

Great card!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful box. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge this week. S x

Kirsten...x said...

Fabulous box so much detail...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

Randi said...

Super cute box!! What a great gift!

dolcreations said...

Very cute Karen. Your nieces mom will love it! she will really appreciate all the work you put into it!

Marley said...

What a great box,very nice.
Thanks for joining us at A Spoon Full of Sugar.

Huggss Marley

Kimberly S said...

Wow, it really came out just perfect Karen! You must be thrilled with the end result! :)