Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thank You...

Pls scroll down for todays Project Tuesday post!

Hi there! I have a card order to do and thought I would share. Dana just celebrated her son's 1st birthday, Thomas the Train theme. So she asked me to come up with something simple using a train. I looked up Thomas and followed the color scheme and added liquid applique for the puffy smoke. The card, train and thank you are all from my New Arrival cartridge. I sent this sample to Dana and here's what she had to say;

"The card looks GREAT!!! I'm SO looking forward to getting them in the mail, hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. I'm excited to see them in person :)"

I love when I get a response like that!! So, I'm off to finish up the thank you's and get them in the mail. Have a great night!

No comments: