Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Last Of My Christmas Card Designs!


Good morning! Happy Saturday! Wow, a week today and Christmas will be another memory for 2009. I can't believe how long it takes to get here, then all of a sudden, it's over. Wow. I'm hoping my guys sleep in a little this yr!! Until 2 years ago, Keith and I would be up waiting for their little eyes to open and we would end up waking them because we couldn't wait! Then the last 2 yrs, OMG! They've been up at 4AM!!!!!!!!! Yikes! So, here's wishing this yr brings at least 6am! LOL! So, this is the last of my "Tis The Season To Be Jolly" card designs. I hope you've enjoyed them and maybe even found a little inspiration in there! Have a wonderful day, stay warm (or cool, depending on where you are) and if you're heading out shopping, take some advil! LOL!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Mine know not to come in to wake us until at least 6 and 7 is better. LOL!
More cute cards!