Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, September 3, 2016

A Ghost Walk and Some History

Hi everyone! I've been away from blogging for a long time. I haven't been scrapbooking but I have been taking some photo's so I want to share some with you! Hope all my friends and followers are doing well! Life here has been hectic - son just went back to school, 3rd yr University and daughter just started Gr 11. Time sure flies. So, enough about me! I want to share these photo's with you! A couple months ago, my mom and I went to St. George's Anglican Church for some history and a "Ghost walk" which was really neat! Mom and I compared photo's and we have some of the same, but yet not! Spooooky! 
Check these out! (no editing has been done!)

Memory Garden - people can spread loved one's ashes in this place
Buried under the actual the church
Buried under the actual church
These 2 stones were down at the end of a lane. My mom has same photo, but no orb by the stone? Interesting!

  
"Wilson" lays here

Again, those orbs - or are they something else?

Add caption

Sibbald Burial Ground - more orbs!


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Good to see you back Karen, LOVE your photos, I find old graveyards fascinating, so many stories to tell. Your photos are beautiful. Orbs? LOL
Faith
x