Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, May 26, 2014

Party Favors

Hello!! Happy Memorial Day to my US friends! It has been beautiful here. Unfortunately, I was in the sun yesterday and had no idea how bad my shoulders were burning and did I pay for it last night. I couldn't sleep and today I can't stand to be in the sun as it actually hurts! Lesson learned, higher SPF sunscreen!

My cousin asked me to make her daughters party favors for her little daycare party. I designed the tags myself and there's also little thank you tags that she is going to put onto little cookie bags as well. I think they all turned out really cute!



The 'nutrition' labels are so cute and can be made to suit which is perfect! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

Oh, how lucky she is!

KarenB said...

Love these, Karen. Gorgeous little tags, and those thank you 'nutrition labels' are very clever :)