Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, March 16, 2014

LM #182 - Shades of Green

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Lasting Memories and this week, Claire has challenged us to use "Shades of Green" on our layouts and she wants to see at least 75% green! I've been working away on some layouts, I am NOT a chronological scrapper by all means! I am all over the place. This layout is Ashleigh holding my niece, who is turning 5 in April lol, but the point is, I am getting them done and in albums, right?

Ashleigh holding her brand new cousin!
Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see you over at Lasting Memories!

Entering at LunaGirl's Shabby Green challenge

4 comments:

Karen Lunagirl said...

So beautiful. That would be a beautiful picture all by itself, but I love how you have enhanced it. Thanks again for joining in my Shabby Green challenge.

ClaireR said...

what a sweet layout Karen! I love the green pattern paper! Exactly, the point is to get it scrapped when it inspires you so its in the album :)

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love your LO! It's so delicate! I'm not a chronological scrapper either!

KarenB said...

So sweet Karen - love that precious photograph and the beautiful soft green. I'm with you too - definitely not a chronological scrapper.