Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, August 31, 2013

In Love ...


Hello! So, I have to tell ya that some of the members of my LM DT have embarked on an exciting (and challenging!!!) challenge! We are doing the 50 layout challenge and shopping from our own stash - but we can name our own personal limits/allowances. So, mine is no pattern paper or embellishments until they run out. I will save/use my commission from CTMH to buy Artbooking & be able to purchase adhesive and cardstock as needed. Each month I will purchase my CTMH WOTG club kit & that's it! This month was my hostess month for our WOTG kit club and I ordered the new Artbooking and can't wait to get my hands on it! I also have a Michaels gift card that I got for my birthday, but hey, they have LOTS of home decor I could choose from, so I'll keep you posted there!

Here are my first 2 of 50 layouts done using this month's WOTG (club) kit "Sarita". Yes, this is my wedding, 11 yrs ago August 24 :) The perfect day, in the perfect place; my Aunt's back yard where I spent a lot of time growing up 

Myself, my sister who was my Maid of Honor and our brother

My Beautiful family