Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, April 26, 2013

DSC #33 - "Bling It Up"!

Hey everyone! It's Friday!! We have a fabulous new challenge at Digitally Sweet this week ..

Bling It Up!

We're looking for diamonds and bling on those creations. Please remember, we're looking for 100% digital creations. For my layout this week, I chose a page template from my "Pets" kit in MMS and then added some ebellies and text .. I just couldn't pass up this photo opp!! Super cute, right?

(click to enlarge)

Come over and see what the DT came up with this week and hope you can find time to join the fun, we'd love to see your digital creations!!

4 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Oh Karen, this picture is soooo sweet. I love it! I love the layout too!
P.S. Did you want my distress ink markers? I have some for you. Just email me.

Juls said...

Fun page!! Hugs Juls xxx

Stef H said...

gotta love bling... and dogs! love the page!

hugs :)

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love this page! Can't wait for my dogs and cat to do this!