Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, November 30, 2012

DSC #13 - Buttons!

Be sure to check out my stamps and more SALE!

Hello!! Wow, we are almost in Dec!! Yikes! Christmas cards to do, gifts to buy - better get cracking! It's a new challenge at Digitally Sweet today!! This week it's all about "Buttons"! We want to see them on your creations. You guys have really been rocking the challenges .. amazing work!! Here's what I came up with using MMS. I added shadow to everything as well to make it look 3D


Come on over and see what the DT came up with and join the fun! Can't wait to see those creations this week!!


4 comments:

Mistys Mum said...

What a lovely card. Did the red ribbon along the bottom come with the highlight or did you put it in.

Karen Wilson said...

Thank you! I actually added the highlight myself. I add all my embellishments and then I "shadow" them all :)

Denise Pustelniak said...

What a glorious digital card! Love the shadows, it adds so much dimension!

Unknown said...

Love it Karen - those deer look amazing and like Denise i think the shadows really make it pop.
Ann xxx