Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Child's Play - "Scrabble"!!


One of my favorite games growing up and even now is Scrabble which is our inspirational idea at Child's Play this week!!! So here's my take on this awesome game ... I chose to do another LO for grandma's book and I used the colors of the Scrabble game and made sure to add words on my LO. I really like the way it turned out.


Now it's your turn to join the fun! Hop on over to Child's Play and join us! We can't wait to see your take on this awesome game!!

Challenges Entered:


9 comments:

craftin-dawn said...

This is very neat! Love the colors and the Sentiment heart is GREAT!!! Love it!

mags said...

Great layout. Poor grandma all tired out. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
Mags
x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation, fab layout & sentiments!

Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Crystal said...

Such a GREAT page Karen, I just LOVE that nap picture :))))

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love this! Love the way you combined the sentiment in the heart!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun page Karen!! Love the pictures and the red!! Feel like I would like to be the person in the top photo right now...I can go for a nap.
hugs,
Chris

Sonia said...

Karen this is lovely. Thanks for joining in with the Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
Hugs Sonia xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout very pretty, thanks for sharing with us this week over at Divas By Design Challenge blog, Big hugs Jo xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant page and thanks for joining us at DREAM VALLEY with our Humour theme challenge