Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Give Thanks For The Little Things

This WON PLG #7!!! Thanks so much!!!

In case you missed my post from earlier, I wanted to take a moment and wish all my US friends a safe and happy Thanksgiving!! Be sure to have some turkey for me too!!

There's a new challenge at PLG and they are asking us to use this Inspirational Photo and wanted us to tell them what we see in this photo ..


I saw the colors, fall and being thankful - so this is the layout I came up with using my My Memories Suite V3. Back in Oct, my daughter and I took my niece over to visit my Aunt for a girl's wknd and while they were off bootin' around in the golf cart, I took Mugsy for a walk and couldn't resist this photo opp. He was so darn cute truckin' away through the leaves, made me laugh. He's a sweetheart and her very best friend!! Hope you like it as much as I do!!

4 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

What a cute subject, great layout too.

Thanks for joining us this week.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Paper Lovin' Gals DT

Michele said...

Um.. yes I like this as much as you do! :-) So darn cute! Love your heart and twisted string elements. Very fun layout!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Lovin' Gals!!! ;-)
Michele
PLG DT

Michele K. said...

Hi Karen! Is that the cutest puppy or what!?! Love the layout and the hearts and string. Thank you for playing along with the PLG this week! :)

hollybeary creations said...

This is an adorable page.. I love the fall colors and what a cute pup! Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Lovin' Gals.