Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wedding Invite - Sample #3 - My Fav!!

As promised, here is the last sample invite I've put together and this is my favorite of the bunch. I love this one. I got the template idea from my CTMH Originals book and then just adjusted the size to what I needed and the corner scrolls and hearts are from Cricut "Sweetheart" cart. I found that stamp set (RSVP, Menu, Directions) at Michaels! How perfect is that?? I'll be sending these in with Keith tmw to give to the groom and I'll keep you posted as to which they choose. Keith and I have decided that we will do the invitations free in lieu of a wedding gift and this way, they can put money they had set aside for invites into their honeymoon!





I've decided to enter this in a couple challenges:

5 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

(email comment from my sister)

ooooh i like that a lot~!

Crystal said...

HOW Pretty Karen, LOVE the brown and blue and the heart locket is FABULOUS!!!!

Stef H said...

omgoodness! this is gorgeous! you are soooooooooooooo talented! i love it.

thanks for dropping by. been missing you and i've been lazy - lol. hopefully with my challenge now closed i'll have more time to visit and to play.

hugs :)

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining us at paperplay with this lovely entry, fab idea, hugs Liz xx

Leonie said...

Looks fabulous. Love the colours. thanks for joining in with us this week at Stamptacular Sunday
Hugs Leonie