Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, September 12, 2010

LMCB #6 - Out Of The Box!

Good morning! Guess what! It's Sunday, which means time for our next Lasting Memories challenge! This week we are challenging you to go "out of the box" and either try something completely new or something that's just simply out of the box for you! Remember my last post of my dogs, well, this is the corresponding page. The LO pattern is from the newest edition to the CTMH Books called "Magic". LOVE this book! So, this LO has something I have NEVER tried before. Pull tab! But check it out!! You pull and you get a pic AND journalling!! I admit, a little work was put into this, but I had never done it before. Once I figured it out, we were good to go and I look forward to doing another one. Now hop on over to Lasting Memories to check out the rest of the DT inspiration and believe me, you'll be inspired and then we hope you can play along! You have till Friday night!

Here's the layout as it looks with the pull tab
PULL and voila! Journalling AND a photo!

A closer look...

The "Magic" book comes complete with a CD full of templates. You need the template to do this pull tab. Here's the page from the book to explain how to do it. I didn't think to take pics as I went. A definite must have for all you scrapbookers out there! If you're interesting in purchasing one and do NOT have a current consultant, please contact me for more information. We have an order going in in 2 weeks.



5 comments:

Jean Addis said...

What a neat way to add journaling. All your dog pages are great!

Kelli said...

This is a really neat technique with the tabs! The style of the layout is right up my alley, Love it.

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

Cool!! I love the freedom pull tabs give you for more space on your page and private journaling! I'll have to try that sometime!

Pris said...

Wow Karen this is really cool! It looks super complicated though! Great work!

Rose said...

well i am so far behind on my commenting that i had to take a peak at all you have been creating and girl let me tell you......awesome items!!! love all your layouts :)