Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, February 18, 2010

CTMH "Showcase Thursday" - Wishing You...




Good morning and welcome to another CTMH "Showcase Thursday"! This week I wanted to showcase one of our newest paper packs called "Caboodle". Isn't this so cute? Click here and flip to page 18 to see the complete LV1 and 2 paper pack as well as the stickease. I really love this paper. You can use it for anything! I've also used some CTMH prisma glitter on this card as well. I wanted to keep it cute and simple. The stamp set is from Stamping Bella. I thought it was perfect for this project! So, my project for today is a tea bag (or chocolate) holder. You can find the instructions here. It's very simple and fun to do. In fact, I think this was one of the first projects I did when I came across Project Tuesday and loved it!! I've since made a few and everyone loved them. Tmw night is our club night and this is what we'll be making! Unfortunately, the pics don't really do it justice. I just couldn't get the right lighting, but it's very pretty in person! I think the second pic shows the colors the best.

I thought I would enter this in the Cupcake Challenge - Keep It Simple!

7 comments:

dolcreations said...

This is so cute. Your right the image is just perfect for this project! Love that paper!

Karen Motz said...

This is TEA-riffic!! What a fun way to present tea bags!

Catherine said...

What a great idea ! Love the papers you have used ! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Smile from Catherine

Jodi said...

Yes, a perfect image for this cute tea bag holder!! Love the colors you used!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Stef H said...

totally awesome! and yes, those papers are fabulous! wow!

Donna said...

Lovely card, the checked paper is brill...thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Victoria said...

Fabulous simple creation, love it. You did a great job with our challenge this week at Cupcake. Love these tea holders, they look so beautiful

Hugs
Victoria
x