Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, February 21, 2009

"I Love You" Card

Hello! Well, I've had time to sit and play with my new punches. For Valentine's Day, Keith got me 2 martha stewart punches, a stamp set, textured pack of CS and chocolates!! The punches are VERY hard to find and I have actually been keeping my eye out for them as I have some ppl looking for them. No such luck!

So, this card I made is done using the following: (CTMH unless otherwise noted)
  • white daisy ink pad
  • key to my heart acrylic stamp set (no longer available as it was a campaign)
  • ms. sweetheart (I Love You sentiment and glasses)
  • martha stewart single heart punch
  • martha stewart valentine's lace edge punch

1 comment:

Karen Wilson said...

"Very pretty!" sent via email from my sister, Lee Ann!

Thank you! I think it is too!