Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gift Box

I had to come up with something to hold a bag of white hot chocolate that I had bought as a gift. I couldn't find it in stores, so went to Bulk Barn and bought it that way and put it into a nice gift bag. Still wasn't happy with the whole presentation thing. So, I decided to try my hand at modge podging a box. I found an old box and voila!! I think it turned out ok!

Materials:
  • CTMH 'Deck The Halls' (retired) paper pack and stickease
  • modge podge (michaels)
  • foam brush (dollarama)
  • Ornament stamp (I think it's by Stampendous? This one is from a make and take I did in Bolton)

Instructions:

  • Modge podge one side at a time: do the box, then the side of the paper you are putting on the box and continue doing all 4 sides.
  • Once this is done, you can now go around to each side and MP again, over top of the paper.
  • Add your top piece and follow the above instructions.
  • Add your embellishments of choice!
  • On the tag attached to the hot chocolate, I added the instructions on the backside.


No comments: