Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, June 19, 2009

Wow, Another Blog Award!


Wow, I am so honored! I've received my second blog award from a fellow CTMH Consultant, Sheila at Sheila's Scrappin' Place be sure to go over and pay her a visit! Thank you so very much, Sheila!!
The rules to this award are:
  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted you the award, and include his or her blog link
  2. Pass the award to 8 other blogs that you have newly discovered
  3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know you have been chosen for this award

I would like to pass this out to my following blogger friends, in no particular order:

I have so many blogs that I follow and find inspiring and I find new ones every day. These are just a few that I have come across recently and find inspiring and hope you will to!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Aw....thanks so much, Karen....for the award & for the kind words you left on my blog!! I will post it next time I update!!

Michelle said...

oh thank you karen! youre so sweet! ..thanks for visiting and liking my blog..enough to hsre this award..

i'm happy to post it on my blog..noting that it's from YOU!

hugs
michelle.
http://mypaperbliss.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks Karen! Very sweet of you!

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for this award!! I'll post about it and add a link back to you later on tonight!!