Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hip, Hip, Hooray! (Magnolia Challenge #11)

Here's another challenge entry! I've been trying to enter different challenges to keep my stock up and then I am going to buy something to organize all my cards and I'd like to start sending one to my grandma once every couple weeks. Something for her to look fwd to. Just have to get her address and then I can get started! This is for the Just Magnolia challenge. Thank you to Christine, for letting me stamp this image.

STAMPS: Magnolia's Tilda, CTMH 'Good Times'
PAPER: Michaels
PUNCH: Stampin' Up! Scallop
EMBELLISHMENTS: Flowers and brads (Dollarama)

2 comments:

debbies said...

Great happy colors - cute!

Danni said...

I like how you did the background behind Tilda...very creative and nice! Great card!