Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, June 29, 2009

House Mouse Challenge #44 - Thinking Of You


This is my House Mouse Monday Challenge entry for this week. The challenge this week is Paper Tole. Learn what this is here. I did the technique with my hummingbird and I've shown a side view so you can see it better. The card turned out really cute! I'm still perfecting my hand sewing machine. It only does the one stitch though, so I may invest in something a little bigger, but not to big.
I hope you like it!

12 comments:

Danni said...

Oh so cute!!

Nancy said...

Hey Karen wow you did an awsome job on this card. I just love Hummingbirds. Isnt this the same as our club challenge?? Layering and Tole is the same is it not.
Great job and gg.

scrapperjulia said...

This is beautiful, great job with the technique!

Carrie-Ann said...

I love this one!! the border paper is beautiful!

Tanya said...

Karen, I really, really, really like this card. I love the paper. How did you do the background? Is it chalked?

Anonymous said...

wonderful card, you did a great job, I love the image and colouring, and the little hummer looks great raised up!!!! great, great, great.

Sherry Eckblad said...

This card is just too cute. You did a fabulous job on the hummingbird and on adding that touch of sewing to the card.

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Absolutely beautiful card, love that stamp.

Karen Wilson said...

Tanya - Hey there! Yes, I did chalk the background of the mice with prisma chalks ;)

theneon said...

This is just perfection. I love everything you've done to make this so very special.

Sue from Oregon said...

Lovely!

Heather said...

Lovely card and such a gorgeous image. Well done on your paper tole work and what gorgeous papers and colours.
Thanks so much for joining us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx