Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thank You

Tonight, I had one more teacher's card to make. I don't really have alot of masculine stamps and when I was at Michaels last week, I had this stamp in and out of my hands several times. Finally, I thought I had better just buy it. Usually if you spend that much time debating on something, you'll kick yourself for not getting it. Well, I would have kicked myself. I've used it for my Father's Day cards and now for Ashleigh's teacher, Mr. Simon. I thought the sentiment was kind of nice for a teacher, seeing as they lead our children on a journey each day. Since Mr Simon loves Tim's, we gave him a couple gift cards.

STAMP: Tim Holtz Collection
PAPER: Jack and Jill Collection

Tip: Using your ink, in this case I used cocoa, go around the edges of your CS to give it a distressed look.

3 comments:

Lee Ann Liscoumb said...

One of your best yet, Karen! I love it!

Nancy said...

Karen your card looks so old and authentic. Wow you did a fab job on this one. Makes me wish I was a man---wait a minute. lol

Karen Wilson said...

Hahahaha Nancy!!! Ya nut. I can make ya one and make it a girly distressed card!

Thanks for your comments, girls!