Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, June 11, 2009

So Happy!



Good morning! Another cool morning here in Ontario. I think Mother Nature has forgotten about springtime! I don't know if you can see it, but I added fun flock to the horse for added dimension. I did the horse the same as Ashleigh's horse that she's been riding and I did 'Bella' up as Ashleigh as well, right down to her pink cowgirl boots!

STAMPS: Giddyupabella (Stamping Bella)
PAPER: Unforgettable (CTMH)
STICKEASE: Unforgettable (CTMH) includes inside sentiment
EMBELLISHMENTS: Fun flock (CTMH) on the horse
COLORED WITH: Lyra's and OMS


4 comments:

Lee Ann said...

So nice!

Linda Cain said...

Just beautiful!

Tanya said...

Very Cool with the fun flock! How did you make the shape on the inside of the card?

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Tanya! It's actually a sticker from the Unforgettable stickease Lv 2!!